Celebrating the Trades
Change current perceptions of trade jobs (skilled laborers) and show middle
grade students that it could be the right path for them.
Communicate the benefits of a job in the trades
- Salary - live comfortably and still have the American dream
- Less expensive, less student loans and in the workforce with opportunity to make money sooner
- Demand for skilled laborers a lot of opportunity available
Show them the variety of jobs in the trades
- There’s something for everyone
- Align interests and skills
To access the complete slide deck about this experience, click the JA Trades Information Packet button below.
Download a brief informational flyer.
For more information, please contact Lori Jacob, President and CEO, at email@example.com.