JA Finance Park and JA Biztown - JASTL
Simulated Learning Programs
Innovative | Bold | Relevant
- Teach students to develop and follow a monthly budget
- Help students to research and understand the actual "costs of living" for the basic necessities of life
- Encourage students to develop and demonstrate personal responsibility for learning and self-management
- Communicate and work with schools to promote the highest level of student achievement
- Challenge students to think critically, creatively, analyze tasks, and solve problems
How You Can Participate
JA BizTown Homeschool Visit Day
Homeschool students come to JA BizTown for a simulation visit day from 9:30 AM - 2 PM. They will be prepared to assume job responsibilities, manage bank accounts, and experience life as a consumer/employee.
SOLD OUT for 2024. Please try again next school year!
JA Finance Park Homeschool Visit Day
Homeschool students come to JA Finance Park for a simulation visit day from 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM. In the tablet-based program, students explore and learn about different budget categories, create a budget, make purchasing decisions, and pay for their expenses.